Snap Fitness is looking for group fitness instructors who are passionate about helping people achieve their fitness goals. We are looking for group fitness instructors who can effectively cue and guide participants, and more.
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
- Be passionate about fitness
- Have 1-2 years of experience leading group fitness classes
- Hold a current group fitness certification (desired)
- Have a CPR/AED certification
- Lead group fitness classes according to the assigned schedule and program
- Teach safe, effective exercises to a variety of populations
- Wear proper uniform
- Adhere to employee standards of conduct
- Complete all required staff training
- Record all hours accurately
Snap Fitness - Vivloz
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)