Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Assistant Club Manager to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible part-time position and an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Membership & Personal Training Sales - Responsible for achieving sales goals established by leadership team.
- Club Management - Lead by example and motivate team members to bring their best every day
- Service Excellence - Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
- Member Engagement/Involvement - Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
- Marketing Outreach - Organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
- Facility Excellence - Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and motivate team members
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
- Must be very coachable
- Must be able to instruct others on the Snap Fitness training techniques in order to help clients achieve their fitness goals
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Snap Fitness Santa Clara
At Snap Fitness 24/7 we are interested in energetic, motivated, passionate fitness professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. Snap Fitness 24-7 in Santa Clara is a premier training centric fitness club that is looking for qualified small group coaches to join our neighborhood atmosphere, fun work environment, and passionate fitness team. Snap Fitness has developed a unique lifestyle brand that represents a goal oriented, affordable and convenient club for our members.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO:-Regress and progress prescribed functional exercises-Continue education to maintain a high level of competency-Offer assistance to members on the floor-Teach member orientation classes-Possess strong interpersonal written and oral skills, proven training skills and the ability to provide quality services to Snap members-Be a team player, open & honest communicator, prompt, professional and reliable-Be client service, satisfaction oriented with a positive , can-do attitude-Coach both one-on-one and small group (2-6 persons) personal training sessions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:ACE, NSCA, NESTA, NCCPT,ACSM, ISSA, NASM or other nationally recognized and accredited certification required.Current CPR/AED Certification.Practical experience in the field with knowledge of current fitness trends and safety practices.Flexible schedule for mornings, evenings and weekends. Capable of maintaining a minimum of 10-25 hours per week with the majority of hours coming from group/private training sessions.Email Resume, Attention Jacob Cisneros Director of Training, No phone calls please.
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)