Personal Trainer Job Description:
Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic, knowledgeable Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for holistic health, desire to motivate others, fun upbeat attitude, and strong business sense. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Conduct consultations with members which include body composition analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises. Educate new members on how to optimize their health with personal training.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Act as a lifestyle coach with an integrative approach to health that is backed by extensive research in areas such as psychology, endocrinology, and metabolism.
- Foster genuine relationships with clients to establish your value as a coach. Socialize with club members.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Achieve monthly revenue goal established by management team by recruiting and retaining clientele.
- Maintain organized records and schedules.
- Operate online point of sale application.
- Engage in outside research and educational opportunities related to the field. Constantly pursue professional development such as conferences and certifications to improve as a Personal Trainer.
- Cultivate a culture of respect, gratitude, and health with members and fellow employees.
- Attend community events to promote Snap Fitness and contribute to a local culture of wellness and education.
- Instruct group fitness classes to offer balanced exercise guidance to a variety of members and to promote personal training.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
- At least one year of experience as a working Personal Trainer
- Additional health and fitness certification(s) that diversify credentials and demonstrate commitment to continuing education (such as USAW, CSCS, FMS, Health Coach, Fitness Nutrition Specialist)
- Certified to instruct multiple group fitness formats (such as cardio kickboxing, dance fitness, and yoga)
- Bachelors of Science in related field
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity (two-year commitment ideal)
- Basic computer skills
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Charismatic personality that attracts clients
- Ambition and drive to maintain a full client base
Join a supportive team of fitness professionals who truly care about the wellbeing of our community. If you are ready to launch a fulfilling career that gives you control over your schedule and income, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Submit resume and cover letter to Kyle Jorgensen | 745 N Grand Ave. Pullman | email@example.com
Snap Fitness - Pullman, WA
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
Pullman, Washington combines the warmth of a small town with the excitement of a thriving university community. Its diverse economy attracts people from all walks of life and ensures an ever-growing membership base for Snap Fitness. The Pullman club is locally owned so employees have support and freedom to develop both themselves and the facility in order to optimize the fitness expereince of each and every member.
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)