Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This position will manage the club as well as train clients. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Membership & Personal Training Sales - Responsible for achieving sales goals established by leadership team.
- Service Excellence - Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
- Member Engagement/Involvement - Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Facility Excellence - Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards.
- Social Media - Post on social media and grow online following.
- Marketing Outreach - Organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) OR agreement to be certified within 60 days of employment
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Revival Fitness Inc.
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)