Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Assistant Club Manager and Certified Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible part-time position and an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Membership & Personal Training Sales - Responsible for achieving sales goals established by leadership team
- Club Management - Lead by example and motivate team members to bring their best every day
- Service Excellence - Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
- Member Engagement/Involvement - Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
- Marketing Outreach - Organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
- Give club tours
- Handle in person and phone inquires
- Proper documentation and follow up using Snap Fitness software
- Assist prospective members in joining the gym using Snap Fitness software
- Assist current members with questions and/or changes to their accounts
- Make monthly delinquent phone calls
- Handle equipment orientations for members
- Maintain updated knowledge of Snap Fitness policies and procedures and is comfortable enforcing our policies and procedures with members
- Responsible for cleaning and organizing the club during your shift-Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards
- Other duties as assigned by the manager or owner
Personal Trainer Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate proper gym etiquette when working with clients
- Utilize the Snap Fitness Road Map in every fitness consultation
- Utilize, demonstrate and sell Myzone belts with existing and new clients
- Do regularly scheduled assessments with clients
- Be able to inspire and motivate clients
- Be an expert at building rapport with clients
- Be coachable and trainable
- Be punctual and professional
- Maintain current PT certification(s) and insurance
- Maintain CPR/AED certification
- Schedule fitness assessments to continually chart and record client progress
- Prospect for new clients weekly in the club and by making phone calls and any other marketing deemed necessary by management
- Responsible for client retention and consistent follow up with all clients
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals as set by PT manager
- Participate in corporate coaching calls
- Participate in and execute marketing campaigns to increase PT, Small Group Training and Group Fitness Class revenue
- Meet weekly with PT Manager during probationary period
- Ability to plan, program, schedule and sell group fitness classes and Small Group Training
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and motivate team members
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player
- Must be very coachable
- Must be able to instruct others on the Snap Fitness training techniques in order to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Certified Personal Trainer strongly preferred but will consider applicants without a current PT certification
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. This job offers an hourly salary plus commission and bonuses If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)