Do you have a passion for group fitness? Do you thrive off creating community and positive energy? Do you enjoy coaching all levels of people to their limits? Snap Fitness Shawnee is looking for a fitness-minded instructor for PiYo!
As a PiYo instructor, you will be responsible for providing high quality and engaging classes. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, a strong desire to share this excitement with members and a dynamic, upbeat attitude.
Principle Job Functions:
- Deliver inspirational and well thought out classes to members of all levels, abilities and backgrounds
- Support club operations and cleanliness
- Provide superior customer service
- Build rapport and engage members
- Ability to teach a fun and exciting class
- Basic computer knowledge and understanding
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing, fun personality with a can-do attitude
- CPR and First Aid certification
- PiYo Certification
*Monday & Wednesday evening classes preferred.
Our mission is to create a community that empowers club members and team members, with a Yes You Can attitude, by providing an approachable environment with quality team members, built around members RESULTS! We as a team, are here to show support and to share our wealth of knowledge to ensure every member reaches their maximum potential and well-being.
We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)