Our Mission: To deliver the most rewarding fitness experience in the world.
We deliver on our mission by living through our core values. At Lift Brands we believe in:
- A Passion For Changing Lives
- Energy to Elevate
- Strength Through Integrity
- Service Above All
We’re looking for a versatile Designer who is passionate about big ideas, stunning visual design and is comfortable working across a variety of mediums. You’re passionate about all aspects of design. You’re a self-starter who’s driven to explore and try new things. You can effectively articulate your design decisions and back them up with sound logic.
You’ll be responsible for collaborating with creative team members to elevate the design and visual language across all 5 of our brands; Snap Fitness, YogaFit Studios, Steele Fitness, Fitness On Demand, and 9Round. You should be comfortable handling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations, re-prioritizing when needed, communicating progress along the way, and delivering on deadlines.
Fulltime, Salaried Position
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance options
- 401K offerings
- Free membership to Snap Fitness
- Free membership to YogaFit Studios
- Monthly Wellness Hours
- 2-5 years of design experience (agency or in-house experience)
- Expert visual problem solver that can take multi-channel projects from ideation to completion in collaboration with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Expert in applying visual hierarchy, color, typography, iconography in the context of an existing or new design direction
- Passionate about current and evolving design best practices in all mediums
- A great attitude and a desire to learn. People who are curious, enthusiastic, ego-free collaborators, eager to develop their craft thrive here
- A strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Confidently communicate and present ideas clearly
- Ability to incorporate feedback and new ideas from creative directors and clients
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong UX/UI experience a plus
- Strong photograph & videography shooting & editing experience a plus
- Animation experience a plus
Snap Fitness - Corporate
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)