Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the General Manager is to generate external sales of fitness memberships to prospective members, increase the revenue of the business through achievement of new member targets and manage the day to day operations of the fitness center to provide the member with a positive fitness experience. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
Sales & Membership Management:
- During scheduled hours, monitor the fitness center to ensure all prospective and current members have access to the fitness center
- Respond to any customer escalations or termination requests in a timely manner, always working to reverse the termination
- In conjunction with the Personal Trainers, assist with scheduling personal training assessments and Styku scan appointments
- Conduct sales tours of the facilities and give guidance to prospective customers on the type of membership category best suited to their needs and requests as directed by the Company standard
- Ensure all prospective members received the appropriate information and tour of the facilities
- Administration of membership paperwork
- To be fully aware of promotional activities and sales targets
- To produce an individual monthly sales plan to achieve preset sales targets
- To achieve on a daily basis standards and target, as set down by the company with regards to Key performance indicators:
- oTour to sale
- oCalls to appointment
- oNew Leads
- To generate new business by visiting corporate sites and complete outreach work.
- To sell membership with integrity and full clarity of information.
- Pursue and promote corporate contacts
Fitness Center Management:
- During scheduled hours, ensure trainer is present and training classes are started on schedule. Escalate issues to Chief Fitness Office
- Ensurevending sales and inventory are balanced on a weekly basis
- Ensureallagreementsandmoneytieouton a weekly basis
- Monitor cleanliness of fitness center, ensuring the facility maintains a high level of cleanliness at all times, including;
- oFitness equipment, bathrooms, classroom and front desk area
- Ensure towels are readily available to members
- To undertake other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO or COO
- To provide cover as necessary in the absence of staff
- Approachable. You love people, people love you. You love to help!
- Relationship Builder: You understand the importance of listening and communicating with guests and members and establishing genuine connections with them to best serve their health and fitness needs
- Ethical: You understand the importance of fair and ethical sales practices and understand the long-term view of member satisfaction and service
- Organized: You create order out of chaos.
- Flexible: Snap Fitness is not a 9-5 club, but we also get to set our own hours. Evenings and Saturdays are part of the schedule
- Team Builder: We thrive when everyone works together as a team
Snap Fitness Peachtree Corners & Alpharetta
- Personal Trainer Position-
The Personal Trainer, who reports to the Personal Trainer Director, has overall responsibility for all activity and business operations at his or her assigned Snap Fitness location. Their primary focus is generating revenue through personal training sales, problem solving, product sales, promotions and being the champion of quality service to our staff and guests. Additionally, the Personal Trainer will do this while providing a clean, well-serviced facility for all to enjoy. The Personal Trainer will achieve these results through his or her ability to positively motivate clients and staff while providing a safe, fun place to work.
- Sale of personal training services
- Providing personal training sessions
- Member services and retention
- Enhance public reputation through community involvement
- In-club marketing and programming
- Champion of maintaining undisputed levels of superior customer service and staff recognition
- A well-developed understanding and use of management skills such as recruitment, selection, training and development, coaching, goal setting, performance management, delegation and organization
- Strong motivational, communication, team building and training skills
- High levels of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic
- Maintain an excellent attendance record
- Superior sense of customer service
- Working knowledge of basic computer software including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to conduct introductory certified personal training sessions and assessments
- Possess strong time management skills
- Ability to speak in a professional manner to small or large groups in and out of the club
- Can promote club programs externally through public relations and reputation management programs
- Comfortable with B2B marketing
- Can identify and execute on current health, fitness and market trends
Mandatory job training will be attended. Conference calls and live sales training will occur weekly, quarterly and monthly.
- Personal Training Certification (NASM, NCCPT, ACE, NFPT, AFAA, NAFC or other as approved by corporate) and CPR/AED/First Aid certified (or able to obtain within 30 days of hire). Certifications must be maintained throughout employment as a condition of employment.
- 2 - 4 years of formal education preferred (Associates degree or higher)
- Team building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)