Snap Fitness Palatine is seeking an energetic Sales assistant to join our team.The ideal candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others and a fun upbeat attitude. This is a dynamic part time position and an opportunity for you to grow with the company.
- Membership & Personal Training Sales
- Service excellence-provide members with the best equipment, guidance and value added services to help them achieve results.
- Member engagement/Involvement.
- Marketing Outreach-organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
- Facility Excellence-ensure the facilities equipment is clean and tidy to meet company standards.
- Great communicator
- Ability to motivate others
- Previous sales experience is helpful
- Must to willing to learn and be coached
- Must be able to instruct others on the Snap fitness training techniques
Snap Fitness - Palatine
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)