Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Assistant Club Manager to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible part-time position and an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Membership Sales - Responsible for achieving sales goals established by leadership team.
- Club Management - Lead by example and motivate team members to bring their best every day
- Service Excellence - Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
- Member Engagement/Involvement - Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
- Marketing Outreach - Organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
- Facility Excellence - Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and motivate team members
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
- Must be very coachable
- Must be able to instruct others on the Snap Fitness training techniques in order to help clients achieve their fitness goals
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
This position entails approximately 15-20 hours per week. Candidate MUST be available to work weekday evenings (until 7pm 2-4 days per week) and Saturday mornings (9am-1pm) and willing to cover additional shifts as needed at any of our Snap Fitness locations in Middletown, Smyrna, and Dover. Candidate should be extremely reliable, able to work independently, and possess strong communication skills. Strong knowledge of the fitness industry is a plus.
Edge Fit, LLC
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)