Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by management team.
- Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) OR agreement to be certified within 60 days of employment
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Snap Fitness Santa Clara
At Snap Fitness 24/7 we are interested in energetic, motivated, passionate fitness professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. Snap Fitness 24-7 in Santa Clara is a premier training centric fitness club that is looking for qualified small group coaches to join our neighborhood atmosphere, fun work environment, and passionate fitness team. Snap Fitness has developed a unique lifestyle brand that represents a goal oriented, affordable and convenient club for our members.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO:-Regress and progress prescribed functional exercises-Continue education to maintain a high level of competency-Offer assistance to members on the floor-Teach member orientation classes-Possess strong interpersonal written and oral skills, proven training skills and the ability to provide quality services to Snap members-Be a team player, open & honest communicator, prompt, professional and reliable-Be client service, satisfaction oriented with a positive , can-do attitude-Coach both one-on-one and small group (2-6 persons) personal training sessions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:ACE, NSCA, NESTA, NCCPT,ACSM, ISSA, NASM or other nationally recognized and accredited certification required.Current CPR/AED Certification.Practical experience in the field with knowledge of current fitness trends and safety practices.Flexible schedule for mornings, evenings and weekends. Capable of maintaining a minimum of 10-25 hours per week with the majority of hours coming from group/private training sessions.Email Resume, Attention Jacob Cisneros Director of Training, No phone calls please.
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)