Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic, outgoing Wellness Coach to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Seek out and sell personal training packages.
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by management team.
- Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (ACE, ACSM, NASM) OR we are willing to help the right person achieve NASM certification, within 6 months of employment.
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 30 days of employment.
- Sales skills, have worked in sales before
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Awesome location
- Free gym membership
- Discounts on merchandise
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun atmosphere with a great team
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Snap Fitness 24/7 Hudson, WI
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker. Snap Fitness is committed to helping members look good, feel great and Get Results!
Our mission is to guide our members with an effective road-map to success that efficiently helps them achieve their goals. Our vision is to touch the lives of our entire community by being a solution-oriented source of education that empowers change.
We want a strong team dedicated to our mission and we like to promote from within!
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)