We are looking for dynamic individuals to fill our part timel, front desk Membership Coordinator positions. The Membership Coordinator assists in running all "front of house” operations and can maintain consistency as part of a team or working alone. Ideal candidate has strong customer service & sales skills and is able to work independently and still get the job done. The Membership Coordinator is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance indicators, including PT/EFT package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail, and maximizing the client's fitness experience as well as helping with lead generation and keeping the facility clean.
Snap Fitness 24/7 is a world-wide fitness organization dedicated to changing lives through a culture that helps you look good, feel great and get results! We offer members no contracts, high-quality workout equipment, and 24/7 access to all of our clubs worldwide.
Our mission is to guide our members with an effective road-map to success that efficiently helps them achieve their goals. Our vision is to touch the lives of our entire community by being a solution-oriented source of education that empowers change. We provide an amazing atmosphere where you can have FUN while you work!
- In charge of new member acquisitions for Hudson and Roberts, Wi Snap Fitness.
- Maintains an effective referral program through our Snap Fitness prospect and sales system.
- Maintains accurate records using established sales systems.
- Be extremely outgoing and understand how a sales system works, how to effectively build sales through memberships and personal training for the club.
- Knows how to take initiative to complete tasks.
- Ability to work with many different types of personalities and make the experience about our members.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls.
- Leads studio tours with prospects and/or fitness program holders.
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the SNAP FITNESS 24/7 club.
- Accurately follows the daily cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ).
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area.
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions.
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective and current members
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Proper on-boarding all SNAP FITNESS 24/7 members through the use of specific questionaires and forms.
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled.
- Responsible for attending and participating in monthly meetings focused on sales training and future promotions.
- Must be flexible in our fast paced environment, keep your cool when handling member complaints and have high integrity with our team and management.
- We are an owner run and operated franchise and it takes our entire team working together to make sure we run smoothly so our members have an amazing experience in our club.
- We welcome open collaboration and an exciting career helping people achieve their health and fitness goals!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and work well independently.
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task is a benefit to successfully perform duties.
- Functional computer skills required.
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Must be able to function as a team member, and independently, with consistent results and maintain high integrity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Awesome locations.
- Free gym membership.
- Discounts on merchandise.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Fun atmosphere with a great team.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- Opportunity to increase earnings based on production.
- Did we mention it’s a FUN career? Well, it is.
High school diploma or equivalent
If no college degree, then minimum 2 years successfully employed in sales, marketing, and/or customer service.
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Snap Fitness 24/7 Hudson, WI
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker. Snap Fitness is committed to helping members look good, feel great and Get Results!
Our mission is to guide our members with an effective road-map to success that efficiently helps them achieve their goals. Our vision is to touch the lives of our entire community by being a solution-oriented source of education that empowers change.
We want a strong team dedicated to our mission and we like to promote from within!
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)