Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Sales Lead to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude.
- Membership & Personal Training Sales - Responsible for achieving sales goals established by leadership team.
- Service Excellence - Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
- Member Engagement/Involvement - Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
- Facility Excellence - Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
- Must be very coachable
The position will be around 4-9 hours a week. General schedule would be evenings and some weekends. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to get into the fitness industry or looking to make extra money in an exciting and positive environment.
Our mission is to create a community that empowers club members and team members, with a Yes You Can attitude, by providing an approachable environment with quality team members, built around members RESULTS! We as a team, are here to show support and to share our wealth of knowledge to ensure every member reaches their maximum potential and well-being.
We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)