Our Ladner location is doing a big expansion in the fall, and is seeking a personable, energetic and outgoing trainer to come on board before the big grand opening! This is an incredible opportunity to build a strong client base very quickly!
All applicants may also be considered for our Burnaby location.
- Team oriented with a passion for fitness and health
- Organized and well spoken
- Business administration and computer skills
- Sales and service experience is an asset
- Outgoing and infectious personality
- BCRPA, ACE, or equivalent degree in kinesiology
- Flexable, reliable, and willing to learn
Job Type: Full time with room for advancement
Looking to hire right away
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Forecheck Fitness Ltd.
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)