Lift Brands is the world’s largest fitness franchise organization. For the past five years, Entrepreneur magazine ranked us in the Top 50 Franchises and we have been featured in Inc. Magazine’s 5,000 list of the fastest-growing private companies. At our core, we’re a collection of businesses that share a similar goal: creating comfortable, welcoming services that foster good health and wellness. Our brands consist of Snap Fitness, 9Round, Fitness On Demand, STEELE Fitness, and YogaFit Studios.
Lift Brands is searching for a passionate, detail-oriented, and personable individual to join the Lift Brands team as a Franchise Development Director to sell new Snap Fitness territory licenses and existing Snap Fitness clubs to new franchisees.
We have hundreds of potential franchisees interested in partnering with Lift Brands and bringing a world-renowned fitness club to their city. Help us continue expanding around the world while helping others achieve their dream of being their own boss with our proven franchise concept!
- Sell new licenses for Snap Fitness franchise opportunities
- Sell existing domestic Snap Fitness clubs
- Work directly with domestic sales leads, both on the phone and via email every day
- Screen all franchisee applicants to make sure they meet financial and ownership criteria
- Seamlessly guide the approved leads through the ownership process, focusing on finance, legal, and operations
- Know the ins and outs of the company and be knowledgeable on our portfolio of businesses
- Maintain clear communication with other department heads and executive board
- Run up-to-date analytics of domestic sales and re-sales
- Assist with any additional sales-related projects
- Be positive and productive!
- Prior franchise sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Superb organizational and critical thinking skills
- Ability to follow directions and work well under deadlines
- Confidence making decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Experience in franchise sales
Please send cover letter and resume to Erin Gerber at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
Welcome to LIFT Brands, a collection of fitness-minded businesses that share a similar goal: creating comfortable, welcoming services that foster good health and wellness. From individual personalized workouts to group fitness training, each company has its own unique specialty. For both users and owners, these wellness brands serve as the foundation for a better life.
Company Website: www.liftbrands.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)