Reports To: District Manager/Vice President of Operations
The General Manager has overall responsibility for all activity and business operations at their assigned Snap Fitness location(s). Their primary focus is generating revenue through membership sales, problem solving, product sales, promotions and being the champion of quality service to staff and guests. Additionally, the GM will do this while providing a clean, well-serviced facility for all to enjoy. The GM will achieve these results through their ability to positively motivate and develop their staff while providing a safe, fun place to work.
- Sale of Personal Training services
- Member services and retention.
- Enhance public reputation through community involvement
- In-club marketing and programming
- On site problem solver to both staff and quest concerns
- Champion of maintaining undisputed levels of superior customer service and staff recognition
- A well-developed understanding and use of management skills such as recruitment, selection, training and development, coaching, goal setting, performance management, delegation and organization
- Strong motivational, communication, team building and training skills
- High levels of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic
- Superior sense of customer service
- Working knowledge of basic computer software including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to conduct introductory certified personal training sessions and assessments
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to speak in a professional manner to small or large groups in and out of the club
- Ability to promote club programs externally through public relations and reputation management programs
- Comfortable with B2B marketing
- Can identify and execute on current health, fitness and market trends
Mandatory job training will be attended. Conference calls and live sales training will occur weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree (prefer in Business Administration or fitness related field).
- Team building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time Management skills
- Strong organizational skills
Peak Fitness Solutions
Peak Fitness Solutions provides first-class management services to gym owners, allowing their businesses to develop and nurture their fitness communities. From site and equipment selection to hiring and training staff, PFS is here to make your business a success.
Our mission is to provide first-class management services to gym owners, allowing their businesses to develop and nurture fitness communities.
Our vision is to be the top management services company for micro-gyms in the United States.
We have four values:
Company Website: www.peakfitsolutions.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)