If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Lift Brands, parent company to Snap Fitness and four other wellness concepts, is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Director. This position will focus on driving Lift Brand’s digital marketing strategy to make a measurable impact on each of the brands.
- Develop and manage the strategy, tone, content and audience across both paid and earned media.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and member touch points.
- Own and manage agency and tech partner relationships
- Review new technologies and keep the brands at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing
- Strong understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, and Google Tag Manager
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Experience coordinating and implementing SEO and SEM strategies
- Experience in e-commerce and email marketing
- 5+ years previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
Benefits & Terms
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- Free health club membership
Please send cover letter and resume to Stephanie Kepner at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Snap Fitness - Corporate Clubs
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)