Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Personal Trainer to join our team. We are currently seeking part time or full time trainers. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
We are a full service facility offering functional training, selectorized equipment, free weights, fitness classes, and small group training. We are looking for versatile certified trainers to work with clients and also provide small group training, boot camps, youth programs, and build a 1:1 personal training clientele.
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by management team.
- Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) OR agreement to be certified within 60 days of employment
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Versatile in the fitness industry
- Obtain Personal Training Insurance
- Applicant must be a fun, creative, and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Snap Fitness - Brookins Group
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)