Snap Fitness is seeking energetic Personal Trainers and Group Class Instructors for our new Hampton, NH location. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; desire to motivate and empower others with a fun upbeat attitude, as well as enhance the quality of life here on the Seacoast through our fitness philosophy, facility and programs, and by being a strong partner in our community. This is an incredible full or part-time independent contractor position and an opportunity for someone to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the United States!
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by management team.
- Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- current Personal Trainer or Group Class Instructor from a nationally accredited organization
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
- Professional Personal Trainer Liability Insurance required prior to contracting
- Strong people skills
- Ability to motivate and support clients from all walks of life
- Desire for a career, not just a job
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player
- Desire for longevity
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Recreation, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or other related field preferred
- Registered with the NH Office of the Attorney General
Snap Fitness - Hampton, NH
Founded in 2003, Snap Fitness is a fast-growing, world-wide provider of compact, state-of-the-art 24/7 fitness centers. Snap is a fast, convenient, and affordable workout alternative to over-sized, over-priced, and over-crowded health clubs. We feature 24/7 access to cardio and strength-training equipment that truly sets industry standards. With progressive, member-friendly policies that include the elimination of contracts, an ability to freeze memberships for up to three months annually, and the freedom to use any Snap Fitness club in North America, our club represents one of the best high-growth employment choices for today's fitness-oriented job seeker.
Company Website: www.snapfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)